[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Getting LazyInitializationErrors with a SMPC

SmokingAPipe do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 26 19:44:37 EST 2006

Ok, I found out a little bit more.  I looked at the docs for SeamExtendedManagedPersistencePhaseListener.  It says "Deprecated. use TransactionalSeamPhaseListener".  I took out the SeamExtendedManagedPersistencePhaseListener and replaced it with TransactionalSeamPhaseListener in my faces-config.xml, and I still get

org.hibernate.LazyInitializationException: failed to lazily initialize a collection of role: foo.bar.ips, no session or session was closed

Any ideas?  Does Seam-managed persistence context work with Facelets?  LIEs have been the bane of ORM since Hibernate; surely they are solvable by now and I'm just making some dumb mistake?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3996355#3996355

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3996355