[jboss-user] [JBoss and NetBeans] - Jboss with Jbpm & Jboss Netbeans IDE

nitinsindhwani do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 27 00:39:27 EST 2006

Is it possible that I can run my jbpm on Eclipse with Jboss and rest of the application on Netbeans with Jboss and after completion of the project I deploy it all together?What will be consequences of doing so.Actually I want an IDE that supports JBPM and JSF both.Please help me out how could I get JSF and Jbpm in single IDE. Or if I can use any plugin for Netbeans so that I can use Jbpm in Netbeans.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3996377#3996377

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3996377