[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: AssignmentHandler problem

dslevine do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 27 01:49:45 EST 2006

In case anyone else runs into this problem, I think I've stumbled upon a solution.  It seems that:

   <swimlane name="MySwimlane">
  |       <assignment class='tv.current.base.workflow.CurrentAssignmentHandler' expression="user(danlevine)"></assignment>
  |    </swimlane>

will not recognize the custom handler, but this will:

  |    <swimlane name="MySwimlane">
  |    </swimlane>

as will this:

  |    <swimlane name="MySwimlane">
  |       <assignment class='tv.current.base.workflow.CurrentAssignmentHandler' >user(danlevine)</assignment>
  |    </swimlane>

I would've assumed that the latter is the way to go, except that the ExpressionAssignmentHandler entry in the Delegate table matches the one in the middle, so I'll stick with the middle option.

Still struggling mightily with trying to implement a custom identity module.  As with the Spring set up, I'll post a sample to the Wiki if/when I get it going.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3996383#3996383

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3996383