[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Problems with Validator and Seam when submit form

fabio.ita04 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 27 02:55:31 EST 2006

Hi,

I'm trying to use Seam 1.1 and Hibernate Validation Annotations. My JSF page contains some ajax4j controls (like Seam doc examples) so validation occurs "on the fly". My entity has some constraints (min, max, not null, ..).

Every constraints works fine with ajax4j (error messages are correctly displayed after onblur, onclick events), but if I submit the form with any constraint violation, no validation occurs (and thus saving inconsistent data, like blank login - that is annotated with @min @max).

Can anyone help me solve this? (Why validation works at ajax4j events and doesn't at form submission?).

Thanx
Fábio.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3996387#3996387

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3996387