[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - HibernateLongInstance Object Persistance basic question, how

dslevine do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 27 05:03:53 EST 2006

Cuddled up so warm in my office at 2am between XMas and NYE, full of holiday cheer!!  Happy (almost) New Year everyone!  =)

I am adding a Hibernate variable to the contextInstance, and would like for it to persist with the HibernateLongInstance:

HibernateLongInstance (this is used for hibernatable types with a long id field. One java.lang.Object field is mapped as a reference to a hibernate entity in the database)

But instead of matching the HibernateLongIdMatcher, my hibernate classes are matching the SerializableMatcher.  I dont see the Test case doing any special declaration anywhere, so I assume it looks it up by the Hibernate metadata.  Or... Should I have to register my Hibernate classes somewhere explicitly?

I saw Tom's JIRA issue: http://preview.tinyurl.com/y6kn4e But that is not what my problem is.

I know it is something very basic, and i've reread the docs and looked at the test cases and searched the forums.  Harumph.  ?

Thanks!  I'll post the answer here if I figure it out...
dan

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3996407#3996407

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3996407