[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - WSRP

vpnuser do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 27 07:07:50 EST 2006

Hi,

 I am trying to add a remote portlet to JBoss Portal Server V2.4 following the steps given in the JBoss Portal Server Reference guide. I added Oracle portlet in the required xml files and in the Management Portlet upon selecting oracle and clicking on "Change portlet provider" an exception is getting in the console and in the Management Portlet the none of the portlets are listed under Oracle.
The reference guide says "As of 2.4, the optional Portlet Management interface of WSRP is NOT supported". If the Management Interface is not supported in 2.4 is it possible for me to add a remote portlet, not using the
Management Portlet ?
Could anyone please help me in this matter ?

Thanks in advance.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3996433#3996433

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3996433