[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: Class not found

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 27 13:49:32 EST 2006

Where is the UsernamePasswordHandler class located?  If it is in the war file, nothing in the jar file will have access to it.  If you require that classes in the jar fiel access this class, you must move the class to the jar file. Then classes in both the war and jar file will have access.

Regarding the the time issue, I am going to make the assumption that you are running Linux. I always end up with the same issue, where I cannot seem to get the system clock and the operating system time zone to match up correctly (I never seem to have this problem in Windows). I always end up with various programs thinking the time is something other than what it is.  I believe the JVM gets the time zone from the operating system and works accordingly. I wish I could tell you exactly where to fix this at, but poking around the time settings should help (start with what you bios thinks the time is, and work from there).  Good luck.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3996498#3996498

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3996498