[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Could not instantiate Seam component error

lle do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 27 15:14:25 EST 2006

Yes, my view does reference the context variable "selectedSession".

1. Since GASession is a Seam component, it will be instantiated by Seam even if the context variable already exists.  Is that correct?

2. If I provide a default no-args constructor, this exception will go away?  Then, do I have to provide an @Create method to initialize the GASession object created by Seam?  This is where I don't understand.  If Seam will instantiate a new instance of this component, then will it refers to the correct instance currently selected by @DataModelSelection?

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3996514#3996514

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3996514