[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Problem testing Hello BPEL sample

alex.guizar@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 27 21:52:53 EST 2006

Yep, you can avoid using the endorsed standards override mechanism by setting that property. This had actually been discussed in an earlier forum topic and published in our knowledge base.

However, this silly incompatibility introduced in JDK 1.5.0_07 would never have been an issue had we chosen overriding the default XML implementations as the preferred method to avoid this and similar issues. This is why I no longer suggest alternate methods.

Cheers,

Alejandro

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3996558#3996558

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3996558