[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Urgent Help needed..Strange behavior with java client ac

sursha do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 28 08:00:29 EST 2006

Just following up..I mean when the jboss server is up on the same machine where the client is running, it works. When I shutdown the jboss server on the same machine, i get a socket connection error. Thing is it gets the ejb reference from the remote machine, but when it calls methods on the ejb reference, it calls on the local machine. That is when the socket error is thrown.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3996627#3996627

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3996627