[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - bookmarkable page with cid problem

liudan2005 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 28 12:59:04 EST 2006

I have a bookmarkable page that is opened through s:link. the action method is annoated with @Begin(join=true) in a conversation scoped bean. The s:linke generated url has a parameter "cid=2". When I restart my browser and paste the url, I get an error saying that conversaton can't be found and direct me to the home page.

Is it possible to ask Seam to create a new conversation in this case?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3996688#3996688

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3996688