[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Dynamicity - without the admin portlet

bmcgovern do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 28 14:10:05 EST 2006

I'm not sure what XML file i have to edit to change the default portal's pages and portlet arrangement.  I have to set up the portal including many portal pages and custom portlets on quite a few different machines and i dont want to have to login and spend an hour settingup the whole portal in the admin tool each time.  Can someone point me in the right spot?  I know its probably really easy, i just cant find it.

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3996705#3996705

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3996705