[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: Class not found Exception in Web Console - Heta.5.0.0

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 28 20:00:57 EST 2006

With the 5.0 beta, try this.  Unpack the client/jboss-logging.spi.jar file into the server/default/deploy/management/console-mgr.sar/web-console.war directory (such that the 'org' directory from the jar file appears in the web-console.war directory, that is, the file  server/default/deploy/management/console-mgr.sar/web-console.war/org/jboss/logging/Logger.class must exist). It worked for me, well, at least the tree view shows up in the browser, I haven't found out if anything else is broken.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3996760#3996760

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3996760