[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: I have problem to receive complex parameters , BP Interf

alex.guizar@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 29 07:01:52 EST 2006

1) Depends on whether the type of the message and/or part match. If the received message matches the input message of the subsequent invocation, the assign is unnecessary. If the messages differ and the type of the part matches, then you need to copy the part from the received message to the part of the input message.

See BPEL4WS 1.1, section 9.3.1 Type compatibility in assignment for details.

2) Keep reading up to section 9.3.2 Assignment example

3) No. You can reuse either the WSDL message or the complex type for the part of your new message.

4) You can copy entire XML elements, parts or even messages provided the source and the destination have compatible types.

Hope this helps. Still, I'd like to take a look at the WSDL documents for the process and the partner service just in case I missed something.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3996828#3996828

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3996828