[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: please help mysql datasource timeout problem

jhudson do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 29 09:01:13 EST 2006

Thank you very much for the reply.  I have actually tried both of those things.  The problem with the autoReconnectForPools is that you still hit an error once and then the connection reconnects.

I just don't understand why that would even be happening if I have:

<idle-timeout-minutes>10</idle-timeout-minutes>

Does this not mean what I think it means?  I think it means that if a connection has been around and unused for more than 10 minutes, then close it.  Do you have any idea why I would have connections sitting around idle for 8 hours?  Thank you very much for your help.

Joe

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3996846#3996846

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3996846