[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - iceFaces inputFile component

buddy1974 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 29 10:53:53 EST 2006

Hi all,

has anyone successfully integrated the <ice:inputFile/> Component? I am trying to get this to work, but I keep getting an 404 inside the genrated iframe.

I am new to seam and icefaces.

So any help is highly appreciated.

Here is my setup:

I am using the web.xml from the seam 1.1.GA examples/icefaces example booking application. I also copied the icefaces jars into my lib folder. That made most errors disappear. But this error stays. Any help is highly appreciated.

this is how my current page looks like:

  |     	<h:form id="upload">
  |                 <ice:inputFile style="border:none; width:400px; height:70px;" progressListener="#{inputFile.progress}" actionListener="#{inputFile.action}"/>
  |                 <ice:outputProgress id="pro" value="#{inputFile.percent}"/>
  | 				<h:commandButton id="uploadPicture" value="upload Picture!" action="#{upload.uploadPicture}"/>
  | 	    </h:form>

The commandButton was generated by seam-gen new-action i don't know if I have to provide a inputFile bean. Plus I don't know how to get the thing with the events working, since (as for my understanding) the icefaces component showcase schos bean examples when one uses icefaces framework standalone.

Kind regards

Juergen Hoffmann

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3996874#3996874

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3996874