[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - How to make HTTP get from session bean in jboss

lzwierko do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 29 11:50:39 EST 2006

Hi,

I need to make http GET from session bean and retreive response code. Should I use typical java way of implementing it (javax.net. etc classes) or is there some special jboss way of doing it?

Another thing is deos anywone have any examples of using scheduler (in cron -like way)? I couldn't find any tutorial on the web, and I really a mechanism of calling session bean method on regular basis.
thanks a lot for help

?ukasz

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3996877#3996877

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3996877