[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Injecting beans defined in jboss-beans.xml

norman.richards@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 29 18:13:30 EST 2006

Seam doesn't bind anything into JNDI.  It only uses JNDI to lookup EJB3 components.  If you have other things in JNDI, I think the best strategy is to use an @Unwrap wrapper around your lookup code.  If this were something that people would generally want to do, I'm sure we could provide some sort of shortcut for configuring that.  But I'm not sure I believe anyone would really want to do that.  In fact, I'm still trying to figure out why you want to do that. :)

Is it hard to bind a microcontainer component into JNDI?  As I said, I haven't really used the microcontainer for anything.   I did notice this forum posting on the topic:  http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3984848  Does that look like it would work for you?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3996924#3996924

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3996924