[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Object level validation

awhitford do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Dec 30 00:03:34 EST 2006

I can see someone has a similar issue:
http://opensource.atlassian.com/projects/hibernate/browse/ANN-513

I though about using AssertTrue, but it felt forced, especially when I would need to use several if I wanted to actually link errors to certain fields...

Is there a way that I can create a ClassValidator for the Bond class, register it with Hibernate so that it always validates Bond objects before persisting?  (I found little documentation on doing something like this, but did see a post that hinted at this notion.)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3996949#3996949

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3996949