[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - WSDL remote address

marcelvanvelzen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Dec 31 10:12:54 EST 2006

Hi,

I have made a Webservice using EJB 3.0 and I noticed that the wsdl file shown in the JBoss services list shows the machine name (localhost) in the soap address location.

Correct me, if I am wrong, should this not be the remote IP address ? I am using InfoPath which uses the wsdl file and works perfectly on clients on the same network. However, I want to be able to access the service remotely using InfoPath. Using VB 2005 I tested the service remotely and this works ok.

Which annotation can I use to make to specify the soap address location in the wsdl file ?

Regards,

Marcel

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3997079#3997079

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3997079