[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: @SelectItems and @SelectItemsSelection annotations?

CptnKirk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 10 22:13:19 EDT 2006

I've also updated my wiki packages to include that bug fix as well as reflect the new package structure.

http://www.jboss.com/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=JBossSeam

Sooner or later a true component repo will need to be knocked out.  I know a lot of people like Maven and its repository support.  I'd at least like to know when code is modified (watcher) and have basic changelog support.  Maybe I should create a new page for my component and keep that current.  Right know folks just add to this topic to report issues and request features.  I'm open to suggestions for improving that setup.  It would be nice if JBoss would host Seam components as well as provide issue tracking.  I guess a wiki page is the best solution for changelogs and binaries.  Could there be a contrib/third-party component to Seam's JIRA project?

We already have two @SelectItems implementations in our repo.  They both do very similar things, should there be an effort to consolidate, or is this futile?  Variety is a blessing and a curse.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3956824#3956824

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3956824