[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - JBoss Mbean Dependencies - How to start scheduler services a

whooi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 11 00:16:41 EDT 2006

Hi guys,

I am having trouble with the dependencies of "org.jboss.varia.scheduler.Scheduler". How do make the scheduler fires only after the EAR is fully deployed? This is my service.xml file:

		true
		com.acme.HelloWorld
		NOW
		5000
		-1

Now, the scheduler manage to call HelloWorld.perform() every 5 seconds. But, it is firing too early. I want to starts the scheduler only after my EAR is fully deployed. Help is greatly appreciated.. Thank you..

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3956831#3956831

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3956831