[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - ThreadPoolFullException:Pool is blocked

monu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 11 03:46:12 EDT 2006

Hi,

I am using JBoss 4.0.2. When I push messages in JMS Q for long time with high TPS after sometime in log I see following errors:

org.jboss.util.threadpool.ThreadPoolFullException: java.lang.RuntimeException: Pool is blocked

To avoid this I tried with following changes for threadpool setting in jboss-service.xml but then also it didn't work.

-Changing "BlockingMode" to "wait"
-MaximumPoolSize to 150 from 10
-MaximumQueueSize to 2500 from 1000

Please let me know if anyone has faced similar problem and how to resolve it.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Monu

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3956870#3956870