[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Deployment order of dependent process definitions

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 11 05:32:02 EDT 2006

One 'wrong' end of the stick (maybe I should say 'other' although not many sticks have two 'useful' ends ;-) ) is

anonymous wrote : I can't see how this will be workable in a moderately complex scenario where consultants are able to modify and re-upload process definitions.

IMHO (and Toms' and many others), consultants are not the ones to deploy things. Read Tom's blogs to see what the  point of view of jBPM is.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3956910#3956910

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3956910