[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Attributes to a group of portlets

pedrosacosta do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 11 05:54:58 EDT 2006

Hi,

Sometimes when we're building a portal that uses attributes to send all the portlets,  we use the APPLICATION_SCOPE.

But,  sometimes, this attributes must only be visible to a group of portlets, and not to all portlets.

For example, i have a PORTLET A, B e C, that uses the same attribute. But, for one special case, when i do setAttribute, i only want to set the variable to portlet A and B.

How can i do this with jboss Portal?

Thanks,
Pedro

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3956921#3956921