[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: How to invoke a business process in JBoss

brado do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 11 10:18:59 EDT 2006

Ronald and Koen,

Perhaps this is the source of my questions. I am using the Jbpm starter's kit 3.0.3. In the source code included in this distribution, there is no org.jbpm.JbpmContext class. Likewise, your Google reference points to org.jbpm.JbpmContext javadoc, which says:

"Obtain JbpmContext's via JbpmConfiguration.createJbpmContext() "

Looking in the starter kit's org.jbpm.JbpmConfiguration class, there is no "createJbpmContext()" method.

I sincerely appreciate your replies, but so far, responses have been fairly RTFM-oriented. I'm not trying to pester you guys -- I'm asking questions for a reason. I have not found references to the JbpmConfiguration class in the starter's kit documentation, and I have not found any class by this name in the starter's kit, and no example which uses this class.

So please, if anyone out there can tell me where in the starter's kit version 3.0.3 where the documentation which describes this class is, where the source code to this class is, and where an example which uses it is.

Thanks, your help is greatly appreciated.

Brad

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3957003#3957003

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3957003