[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Connection factory configuration in jboss

asureshkumar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 11 10:41:53 EDT 2006

HI

I am using jboss 4.0.3 sp1. i created queues as following in
evt-config.xml

  |  <mbean code="org.jboss.mq.server.jmx.Queue"
  | 	 name="jboss.mq.destination:service=Queue,name=evtTESTEH3Queue" >
  | 	 <attribute name="JNDIName">evtTESTEH3Queue</attribute>
  |
  |     <depends optional-attribute-name="DestinationManager">jboss.mq:service=DestinationManager</depends>
  |   </mbean>
  |
  |    <mbean code="org.jboss.mq.server.jmx.Queue"
  | 	 name="jboss.mq.destination:service=Queue,name=evtTESTEVENTQueue">
  |  <attribute name="JNDIName">evtTESTEVENTQueue</attribute>
  |     <depends optional-attribute-name="DestinationManager">jboss.mq:service=DestinationManager</depends>
  |   </mbean>

NOw i am unable to configure connection factory. I need information where can i configure jndi connection factory i.e. in which config file and how?

I have one more doubt on jndi names. where does destination jndi names and connection factory jndi names bound in jboss? i mean how can i get the initial context factory and provider-url for jboss jndi provider?

Appriciate your help.

Thanks in advance.

regards,
Suresh