[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Example uses superstate

hosierdm do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 11 10:46:00 EDT 2006

Well, I know that the answers to most questions asked in here are in that guide, so I have it bookmarked.  When I see an easy question like this, I open the guide from a bookmark, do a FIND on the topic, and voila....almost always comes up in the Table of Contents of the User Guide.  Why waste my time with Google when I already know the User Guide answers most questions?  :)  Anyone who is serious about working with jBPM should bookmark the User Guide in their browser from day one.  You might add a sticky to the top of the forum that says "READ USER GUIDE FIRST".  If someone asks a question that is easily answered by the User Guide, that user is banned for life from asking questions!  Just kidding....kind of.  :p

I was also thinking that a sticky that makes it clear that the webapp is NOT part of jBPM in the sense that it's the only way to interact with jBPM would be nice.  I've seen way too many questions lately that seem to indicate that people have this misconception.  Basically they have the notion that if the webapp does not support feature XYZ, they are screwed and don't know what to do.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3957023#3957023

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3957023