[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: How to invoke a business process in JBoss

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 11 11:47:13 EDT 2006

No answers? I'll only respond to one thing now, the 3.0.3/3.1.1 thing.

The moment you mentioned you were using 3.03 instead of the latest 3.1.x you got an answer that 3.03 and 3.1 are different. If you had stated that earlier, you would have gotten a more specific response. Still then, the examples/testcases that come with the 3.03 source clearly show how to use the api.

I'll let Tom/Koen respond to the other questions (Assuming you've read the fine document about posting smart questions) and if they want me to stop answering questions, I will, certainly. I do not want my personal attitude to have a negative impact on JBoss, so that is up to them.

In the future, I'll *not* respond to *any* basic questions again.

May the source be with you

Ronald
Former jBPM forum moderator

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3957053#3957053