[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: JBPM_LOG: who performed the transition?

bdruth do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 11 12:44:01 EDT 2006

I've looked through the documentation & googled around a bit and I haven't found what "the" way is to enable logging to JBPM_LOG. I have  <service name="scheduler" factory="org.jbpm.scheduler.db.DbSchedulerServiceFactory" />
in my jbpm.cfg.xml, but that itself doesn't seem to do the trick. What I currently have is this

  | 		processInstance.getInstance(LoggingInstance.class);

after I create a new ProcessInstance, and that seems to work. Is there a global way of enabling logging, though?

Cheers,
Brice

p.s. The JBPM docs reference a LoggingDefinition, which no longer exists. You also can't addInstance(new LoggingInstance()) on a ProcessInstance, JBPM throws an exception. So, may I suggest cleaning up the docs on chapter 12. Logging? :)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3957073#3957073

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3957073