[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: TreeCache/Hibernate/JBossAS optimistic locking problem

steve.ebersole@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 11 14:35:50 EDT 2006

as for your point #2, the *only* time a call should ever get routed through writeLoad() with a null source is a collection cache.  There is a hole in our test suite regarding optimistic caches in conjunction with collection caches because I had not intended to apply optimisitc locking to the collection cache regions.  So this may be an issue; I'll add a test and see what happens...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3957103#3957103

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3957103