[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Using Oracle 9i

studie do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 11 15:59:55 EDT 2006

We also have this problem, we are trying to use JBoss 4.0.4.GA and Messaging 1.0.1 CR2.

If this was a known problem in JBoss MQ and a workaround developed has it been addressed properly in JBoss messaging?.

Does Oracle version play any part? we are also using 9i but are planning to upgrade to 10g - however as far as I know this does not invove a change of JDBC thin client driver (still ojdb14.jar)???.

A JMS system that does not allow you to persist messages > 4k in size on Oracle doesnt seem particularly useful!. Any advice much appreciated.

Thanks,

Stuart

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3957125#3957125

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3957125