[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Best way of implementing pagination using JBPM

harikrishna.yd do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 12 02:36:10 EDT 2006

Hi,

I have been using JBPM for quite sometime. I have a usecase where the user can see all the tasklist instances in the UI. I have accomplished this using the API "JbpmTemplate.findTaskInstances()". Since the list of tasks can get huge, we started implementing pagination/sorting/filtering. I have seen the jbpm hibernate queries present in hibernate.queries.hbm.xml and it doesn't contain queries that supports pagination. This is the common scenario where everyone might have come across and tackled it in different ways. Oneway that came into my mind is writing named query and implementing it. Please let me know the best way of doing it.

Thanks and Regards,
Hari

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3957239#3957239

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3957239