[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Ajax¤JSF with Seam

tobad do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 12 03:23:54 EDT 2006

Hi Gavin
Sorry for not nullifiying this thread.
It turned out that Facelets when not finding a tag library instead of putting up an ugly error message ingnores it and instead tries to evaluate the EL as a property access.

Regarding Ajax4JSF it works pretty perfectly for me now and is very easy to use.

I have tried it within conversations and using DataModels etc and everything works as expected. I would check it out as it looks like it is very similar to the whole idea of Avatar for JSF

Regards
Tobias

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3957252#3957252

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3957252