[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: JBoss Portal 2.4 problem

julien@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 12 05:33:20 EDT 2006

Thanks for  the report, I fixed it in 2.4 CVS and it should be in the CR2 release.

I noticed that you did not add security constraint in the -object.xml of your war file, you should rather use :

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3957281#3957281

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3957281