[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - swimlane mapping to sub-processes (JBPM-572?)

sgodden do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 12 07:05:54 EDT 2006

When defining a process that might be composed into other processes (or not), then we need a method of mapping swimlanes from the parent process to the child process.

For instance, a sales order processing (SOP) process might have "customer" and "order processing clerk".

A standard issue resolution process (IRP) might have "reporter" and "assignee".

A decision point in the SOP procedure might decide that an issue needs to be raised.  It kicks off the IRP.  At this point, we might want to automatically map the "customer" as the "reporter", and the "clerk" as the "assignee".

I don't think this is possible right now.  Is it basically what is meant by http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBPM-572?  If so, shall I post this on there to clarify a sample scenario?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3957310#3957310

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3957310