[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - JAAS / JBoss 3.2.5 / JBoss 3.2.8

Timperator do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 12 09:07:17 EDT 2006

Hello,

My application runs an Quartz job at start up, this works perfectly on 3.2.5, on 3.2.8 i'am getting following error:

  | javax.security.auth.login.FailedLoginException: Password Incorrect/Password Required
  | 	at at.anite.tb.quartz.PropertyMgmtAdapter.getSysAdminManagerRemote(PropertyMgmtAdapter.java:59)
  | 	at at.anite.tb.quartz.PropertyMgmtAdapter.getStringProperty(PropertyMgmtAdapter.java:65)

my method

  | public static SysAdminManagerRemote getSysAdminManagerRemote() {
  |     try {
  |         SysAdminManagerRemote sysAdminManagerRemote = getSysAdminManagerHome().create();
  |         return sysAdminManagerRemote;
  |     } catch (Exception e) {
  |         throw new TbTechException(e);
  |     }
  | }

my ejb-jar.xml

  | <method-permission>
  | 	<unchecked/>
  | 	<method>
  | 		<ejb-name>SysAdminManager</ejb-name>
  | 		<method-intf>Home</method-intf>
  | 		<method-name>*</method-name>
  | 	</method>
  | 	<method>
  | 		<ejb-name>SysAdminManager</ejb-name>
  | 		<method-name>*</method-name>
  | 	</method>
  | </method-permission>

I tried to edit the standardjboss.xml with

  | <missing-method-permissions-excluded-mode>true</missing-method-permissions-excluded-mode>

but same result.

It seems he try to authentificate getSysAdminManagerHome().create() call, but didn't i disabled with my ejb-jar.xml?

Thanks,

Timothy

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3957351#3957351

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3957351