[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: how is DataModelSelection populated

petemuir do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 12 09:54:23 EDT 2006

http://docs.jboss.com/seam/latest/reference/en/html/annotations.html#d0e5913
http://myfaces.apache.org/api/apidocs/javax/faces/model/ListDataModel.html

This is where some familiarity with the frameworks seam glues together is good.

The wiki has an examples section (where patterns could be posted), components section (complete, working peices of code which if you include in your project can be used as seam core can be used). I'm not sure what you mean by templates...  The only problem with it is that it doesn't allow for 'notify me when updated' which would be useful so that people know when a component has had a bug fix.

Writing a component/pattern can take 30 minutes, documenting it, writing an example and packaging can take 3 hours - which if you have a deadline...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3957360#3957360

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3957360