[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: log4j email appender not working with jboss

ALRubinger do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 12 11:36:30 EDT 2006

I'm seeing the same issue here, and I've also noticed the following:

* If I do not deploy my application into JBoss, I can receive ERROR log emails.  I'm triggering the error by requesting the JMX Console to show me an MBean that doesn't exist.

* As soon as I deploy my application (not changing the Log4J configs), I no longer receive emails.

Anyone else seen this?  Was there a resolution by the previous poster?

S,
ALR

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3957389#3957389

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3957389