[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Beginning conversations in @Factory methods

iradix do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 12 13:43:34 EDT 2006

anonymous wrote : "petemuir" wrote : anonymous wrote :  Is there no way to end a current conversation and begin an entirely new one in the course of a single request?
  |   |

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3957441#3957441

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3957441