[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: selectBooleanCheckbox with a dataTable

trouby do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 12 14:35:19 EDT 2006

Well, actually, if it's null then even calling it is a bean property would raise a null exception... so I assume the previous method which intiialize the Map to a Hashmap works....

More than that, is intiailizing the property while declaring it is for an outjected var? such as:

  | @Out(required=false)
  |     private Map<Account, Boolean> accountSelection = new HashMap<Account,Boolean>();

If so, then it doesnt work as well, submitting the form stays on the same form, no error is set and nothing happens.

thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3957454#3957454

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3957454