[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: async event execution

KrisHuggins2k6 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 12 15:15:06 EDT 2006

Hello,

The user guide has a TBD for the "JMS for asynchronous messaging" section.

I am looking for more information about how to configure/deploy a jBPM process so it will run asynchronously with JMS or MDB.

I'm guessing you need to configure which queue is used when you signal an async node and I'm guessing you need some consumer of the queue to continue the bpm instance.

Can someone point me to any documentation, examples & sample code pertaining to this.

Any help would be appreciated and I will try to help fill in the TBD section of the documentation.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3957479#3957479

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3957479