[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Classloading: There are JARs inside my EAR, and my brain hur

mikeattibco do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 12 15:36:47 EDT 2006

I have an EAR with JARs inside it.  The MET-INF/MANIFEST.MF points to these jars:

Class-Path: ./first.jar ./second.jar

...implying that the appserver should look in the root of the EAR to find these files.  This issue has received some attention on these boards, solved by:

  | <attribute name="Java2ClassLoadingCompliance">true</attribute>
  | <attribute name="UseJBossWebLoader">true</attribute>

However, this doesn't completely solve the problem.  Although the EAR does deploy and run, I still get lots of exceptions at some point in the process which complain that they cannot find /jboss/deploy/first.jar, etc.  Also, when the "Init J at ee application" line appears as it opens the EAR, the JAR files are still listed as non-deployable, although in 3.2.6 they are consiedered deployable (don't know if that matters, but I think that if they were considered deployable, JBoss would never go looking for /jboss/deploy/first.jar.

What else do I need to do here?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3957493#3957493

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3957493