[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Beginning conversations in @Factory methods

iradix do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 12 15:40:30 EDT 2006

anonymous wrote : Well I think your Entities will be serializable? An SMPC should get over the LIE problem!?

Yup, they're serializable, and everything works great until I try to access something that's loaded lazily and find out that the Seam Managed EntityManager that loaded the object in the list page has been closed along with the temporary conversation the list page occured in.

Of course I could set that conversation to be long running but then... well, I'm back to square one.

That fact that no one else has seen this problem leads me to believe that I'm missing something... I'm just not sure what that something is.

By the way... what's an SMPC and an LIE?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3957497#3957497

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3957497