[jboss-user] [Remoting] - who creates servlet server invoker?

mazz@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 12 15:40:48 EDT 2006

I'm looking at the ServerInvokerServlet code.  It creates an MBean proxy to an MBean instance of a ServletServerInvoker and it uses that proxy to actually process the request.

But I don't see where that ServletServerInvoker MBean is actually created and registered in the MBeanServer.  I looked for all references to ServletServerInvoker and ServletServerInvokerMBean and I can't find who actually creates that Mbean.  The docs don't mention the need to explicitly deploy one so I'm assuming something else will do it.  What's the magic?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3957498#3957498

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3957498