[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Web console failing

brado do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 12 15:54:17 EDT 2006

Ronald,

Thanks for the reply. I'm populating a user now manually. I don't know if adding a user alone will do it, as I don't know the impact of not having group, membership, and permissions tables populated (at least for initial login). But I do have a question on populating this table. The JBPM_ID_USER table contains a CLASS_ field which cannot be null.  Its one character long, so its obviously some code or flag of some sort. Can you tell me what is supposed to be in this field?

Once I have this user in the db, if I can login, I'm wondering what I'll actually be able to see, as I have no group, membership, permissions table data. Do you happen to know off the top of your head?

Thanks again,

Brad

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3957507#3957507

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3957507