[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: JBoss Seam is just a toy in front of the user using Spri

chenrici do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 12 17:26:57 EDT 2006

"gavin.king at jboss.com" wrote :
  | And my core value is to create useful things that many people can use, not create things that I can completely own and control.

Is that true? Can you tell me what is useful?
I have learnt, that usefulness even in science is highly situational and relative. So is'nt it more for you to control the definition of usefulness (aka Marketing)?

i personally admire modest people, which building upon the respect for the achievements of others come upon unique things.

Christoph Henrici

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3957543#3957543

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3957543