[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - JBossIDE Mailing Lists

mculpepper@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 12 17:54:25 EDT 2006

JBoss has just opened it's new mail server, and with we have received 5 new mailing lists for JBossIDE! Here are links to subscribing for each mailing list as well as a description for each:

JBossIDE Users: (Questions & Help with using JBossIDE)

JBossIDE Announce (Big project news, release announcements):

JBossIDE Commits (messages for all commits into our CVS server):

JBossIDE Development (discussions for developers and contributors):

JBossIDE JIRA Issues (messages for new JIRA bugs/feature requests and updates):