[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Web console failing

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 12 19:44:21 EDT 2006

Brad,

I admire your enthousiasm and get the impression (correct me if I'm wrong) you are into UI stuff. I do not know what your timeline is, but let me address some things regarding 3.1 vs 3.2

- The 3.1 webapp was 'experimental'
- It will not be realy maintained
- The 3.2 webapp will be the focus since:
   - it is facelets instead of jsf/jsp (always trouble as you have experienced)
   - Authentication in 3.2 webapp will be taken from the container
   - better separation of roles, at least at the high level of 'participant', 'manager' and 'admin'
   - customizable forms (RAD + look and feel)
   - ....

So if your timeline is not to short, I'd definately focus on 3.2 from CVS. It's (IMNSHO) worth the try

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3957579#3957579

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3957579