[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Web console failing

brado do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 12 19:51:20 EDT 2006

Ronald,

I'll give 3.2 a shot -- quick question though: how stable is the code? I do have some flexibility, and I don't need to leverage all the features of jBPM immediately, but I do wish to have the things I do leverage deployable in a production environment. I do not need real-time, mission-critical performance immediately, but likewise, I couldn't have it failing constantly either. If it is somewhere in between, leaning towards the "very reliable" end of the spectrum, then it would probably work fine for my present needs. It it at least respectable from a stability standpoint in your opinion?

Brad

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3957580#3957580

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3957580